Well Brittanie complained about not being on my blog, so this blog is for her.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Well this coming Friday is the day i will receive my new cell phone and yes the wait has been long but it will be worth it in the end. ANd the I also do have a summer job and that is a proud member of the big COLSD (a.k.a.(also known as) City of Larned Street Department) I do it all fixs crack resurface roads and much much more. Thought i would drop a post to keep my loyal followers update. and also i am back on facebook but on a lot smaller level and also on twitter if you would like to follow me there too.
Brian D. Carlton
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Well I am finishing up the school year and ready to head right into the summer. But I got a calling now to keep me real busy. SO... This Sunday our old bishop was released after 7 weeks and called the second councilor to be bishop and keep the first councilor the same and you folks are reading the blog of the newest and youngest young mens second councilor i have ever heard of... Nobody saw that coming and all. But i am and this is my sunday which i will be flying solo and my plan is to whip those boys into shape. I have gained the privilige of taking them to Scout camp.
Thank you all for following my life,
Brian D. Carlton
Saturday, May 1, 2010
I was reading some recent info and came along this and thought I would share. A comment of true or false will be great. For me this is true and lets see if you can guess my sleeping position too
- Fetus position - A whopping 41% of participants sleep in this curled-up manner. Women are twice as likely to rest like this and it is listed as the most common position. These sleepers are said to have a tough exterior but are still sensitive and may appear to be shy but warm up quickly.
- Log position - If you sleep on your side with both arms down, you are a social, easy-going person who is trusting, sometimes to the point of being gullible. The study showed 15% of people sleep like a log.
- Yearner position - A close third is the side-lying position with both arms out in front of the body, with 13% of partipants sleeping like this. Yearners are noted to be open-minded and still cynical, suspicious, and stubborn about sticking to decisions once they are made.
- Soldier position - These sleepers lie on their backs with arms down and kept close to the body. This 8% study is said to be reserved, quiet, without fuss, and hold themselves and others to a high standard. Soldier sleepers have a higher likelihood for snoring due to the flat-back position, which may not cause them to wake up often but may result in a less restful night's sleep.
- Freefall position - Those people who lie on their bellies with arms under or wrapped around a pillow with head turned to the side, make up 7% of the population studied. Freefallers are brash, outgoing, and are very uncomfortable with criticism.
- Starfish position - Sleepers who lie on their backs with arms up near their head or the pillow account for 5% of participants. These people are good listeners, helpful, and are uncomfortable being the center of attention. People who sleep in starfish position are more likely to snore and to suffer from a poor night's sleep more often.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Yes followers this is correct. You are reading the blog of the newest President of PTK at BCC. Lets just leave it at I cleaned house in the voting. Family and close friends can call me P.B. (President Brian) or Pres. during informal settings but in public President Carlton will be great. Thank you for all...
Pres. Brian D. Carlton