Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Up Coming Journey

Well I got frustrated a this Work Ethic thing I need to finish by Monday, so i decided to update my blog for my fans because I have 1 right now (thanks Jennifer). But maybe some day people will want to follow my life like they do my mothers. Well I have just completed my first class of the second semester. And one more week till I go on Spring Break, I thought it would be another winter break but it warmed up nicely here. Well this spring break I couldn't find a good enough excuse to get out of another great trip out west and through the dangerous mountain passes.
The image on the left can happen to anyone and I hope for the best. Beside sliding off the road it will be a very productive trip as we will bring Alicia's stuff home from the west and also see five of the seven family members that do not live with me. And also Uncle Ben and Granddad. Well life is good and i hope it is good for who ever reads this Blog of mine and I wish you all the best.

10 comments:

  1. I read it and enjoyed it quite much! By the way, what happened to facebook?

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your biggest fan, I want to party with you Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm offended that I'm not considered a fan. I added you first and viewed your blog first. . .remember??? Travel safe--I'll enjoy my sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops--i guess i'm signed on as cosmo, not alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, I didn't know you were a blogger. Thanks for the invite. Does this mean you want us to leave comments, or just lurk?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brian, as your #1 fan, LOVE the blog! Who's your friend in the picture? He seems like a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leave comments if you please the hardest thing tho is you will have to come back to this post because if i comment on your blog it won't make sense to your others followers have i like to call it. Marian it was a waste and i don't really need to stay up in others life, life before "the DRUG" aka book of face was better then then when i was on the drug. and Tammy hello to you too. And last but not least Jennifer that is young Steifon P. WIlliamson. Heck of a guy he is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Steifon, of course! I thought the guy looked familiar. How is he doing nowadays? I'll have to look him up on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the memories! Are you still ready to road trip it to Boston?

    ReplyDelete